Sunday, April 11, 2010

FEAR!

Here I am at another attempt to keep my weight under control. Sadly I even did Gastric Bypass which worked wonders as I lost over half my weight. The issue is I don't want to be a failure statistic. Where you do something so drastic and you fail and gain it back.





Thinking of all that I just realized I am so full of FEAR!

























Wow writing this I honestly just had a break through... and I think that is my number one issue.
I am fearful of ...
  • Failing
  • succeeding
  • of actually have a thin figure (I don't know what thin is like)
  • of the scale
  • of reading my old live journal I had when I was at the hardest part of GBS
  • of my binges
  • of looking in the mirror to eat (hope to explain one day)

I think the list can go one but the first two are the biggest issues. How does one stay content and on track sitting in between two polar opposites? I think that is the question of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment