Tuesday, April 13, 2010

End of day two

And it went much better. I decided to track my calories, carbs, protein and such. Here is the stats:

Calories 1445

Fat 37g

Sodium 2745g (they had this as being a problem as I went over per the website but I don’t know what to do to help it besides everything homemade and well it just can’t happen right now)

Carbs 159g

sugars 73g (also high per the website and not sure how to help that.

fiber 22g

protein 126g (definitely high protein diet which I want but there is something as too much protein??)

Right now I am having a cappuccino shake with Jay Rob protein

This protein is the flippin best EVER and I have tried all kinds. I drink it with soy milk as protein and water I can’t do. But light soy milk is only 50 calories for 8oz awesome and I think it has more health value then cow’s milk… though I am not against cows milk as I can’t do it in my latte’s I make. But I figure if I can cut calories I might as well.

I also had one of these today and it was AMAZING and 20 grams protein so bonus.

CLIF Builder's™ (12 bars/box): click for zoom image

This one was chocolate mint which I Love that flavor. I am so getting more of these!

And the other item I had that I was skeptical of and ended up loving was this…

Tuna Creations

I had the herb and garlic and my local walmart also has hickory smoked and sweet, tomato pesto, and hickory smoked. I plan on getting more when I go back this weekend. I even want to get some low carb tortillas for wraps those would be AWESOME!

Fitness wise I did 45 minutes of weight lighting doing (what I think was) supersets. I would do them in groups of two like two arms and would alternate 12 reps each. Then take a mini break to drink water and wipe machine. Then I did 20 minutes cardio 3.8 for a bit with 18% incline. I didn’t do it as long as usual just to a third of a mile and usually I do half a mile at that pace incline but sometimes you have to give yourself a break. :D

So a great day :D the issue I am having is I keep obsessing over what I am going to have my cheat day. I have decided to do a six meal/snack schedule a day watching calories and carb/protein intake and one cheat day per week. It is my version of the fit for life (or maybe it is fit for life I am still researching) I want to get a way from food obsession but maybe first i need to just get into a food routine then the rest will be easier. I am hoping. And here are the pictures of the books I am going to read to also help with my head and eating obsession/compulsion.

First I am reading this one. I have already highlighted some great snippets and plan to share when I get more into it.

And this one I plan on reading next.

It is the authors latest and she will be on Oprah soon. I think at the beginning of May. She has some rules you have to follow to be free of food obsession and I will post those too another day. I am still trying to incorporate them. :D

So the first day was an ok day. I am happy to have recovered and stayed way on track today! Let us pray for tomorrow too. :D

** this was edited as I realized once I portioned out what was leftover from the tuna pouch that I ate more then I thought. So it added oh and I had some more tomatoes after I posted. I love cherry tomatoes and really they are good for you so worth the calories I think :D Made my late night cravings fairly guilt free. THough still annoyed I even get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment