Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day six

So far so good :D  My stats for yesterday were…

Cals 1604

Fat 36 g
Sodium 2412 mg
Carbs 205 g
Sugars 110 g
Fiber 31 g
Protein 98 g

The calories are 22 over what I have planned as allowable BUT I did burn approx. 183 calories with a vigorous weightlifting session.  That now has my arms very sore!  I finally read the rules/tips for body for life challenge.  And it states you should do one day high intensity cardio and the next high intensity weights.  And you should do different muscles groups for each work out day.  Then take one day off all together.  So yesterday I did arms.  It says to do a rep of 12 go higher weight then 10 reps higher weight do 8 reps then more weight 6 reps then lower weight and do 12 again then follow up that 12 quickly with different weight style but using the same muscle group.  that is called a superset.  Right now I have a lot of time (I work part time) to do lengthy workouts but soon I am starting a full time job with varying hours so I am pretty sure to stay on track I will need short set workouts.  And just concentrating on one muscle group is perfect. 

I was under the 1587 mark but late in the night I was watching The Proposal and I was craving a Chai and it is 120 calories.  So it was totally worth it – well in a way the part of my mind that wants to be super skinny and successful is nagging me I should have said no BUT the rational me that thinks it is silly I am not using the calories I probably should – says I shouldn’t worry and I am still on the right path.  You need to enjoy life a little bit.  So it is kind of a ying yang thing.  :D

Lastly, I tried the Kombucha.  Thankfully I am not a fan.  It is too wine tasting without the sweetness.  And it didn’t invigorate me.  I still took a nap… but I am not sure if that was my body still feeling blah from all the calories the day before.  At this point hard telling.  I have another one and I will try it a different day.  Plus it is carbonated and I have to take it easy with carbonation. 

I leave you with this question.  What do you obsess about that is a ying yang thing?

ps I didn’t realize it as I really wanted the camera but it turns out I got a blue one.  So I super LOVE it now!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment