Monday, September 6, 2010

I am doing this

So I weighed myself this am because I am committed to my goals (I was going to say trying to be commited but I am also trying to remove the word try out of my vocubulary... you either do or don't right?) It was not pretty as it went up. I am hoping my tom starts pronto so I can see a downward movement. But my goals are still doable so I am good. :D

I plan on going to the gym after my test for my final bachlor's class (and one less stress as long as I pass) and a yummy labor day fest :D I work tonight which is a sore spot as I want to snack by the end of the night and I work until midnight so there is about two hours at the end I don't do much as the youth (I am a therapist rehabbing youth who are in state custody due to drugs or sexual offenses, truancy etc) go to bed usually by ten.

So the question of the day is if anyone has suggestions on how to avoid late night cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment